….Continued from the Quora question:
What rights are there on the content and meaning of these rights?
There are downloadable different products with different rights.
In a Resale Rights (RR) license, you will get the right to resell the product to your customers. This is like opening your own shop on the web.
With Master Resell Rights (MRR) you can not just that particular product to sell to your customers, but most important of all, you can also give your customer the right to resell it to their customers. This is like being a national car dealer.
Private Label Rights (PLR) … is a different kind of law and is the most difficult to obtain because the license gives you the ultimate right to do anything with the product you have just bought. Private Label Rights gives you the right to claim the product as your own product.
An example of the rights that come with a certain product is as follows. In this case it Master Resell Rights Terms and Conditions.
How can I use this?
You can download an e-book and use it as an opt-in for your Web site. If the e-book Private Label Rights has then you can even customize the e-book and put your own name on it.
What you can do also to create content for your website is to divide an e-book in several articles and you have a series of blog articles you just a little need to adjust for your website.
An exercise you can place on your website very well as a sales product. Make sure that you’ve seen everything yourself and go through and it’s true what is said in the training. After all, you want to give your customers value, no erroneous information!
- Change the product in a video tutorial that you can sell, give away to your visitors or placed on different video directories like YouTube, Vimeo to get traffic and backlinks to your website.
- Change the content to an audio or podcast series.
- Transform the content in mobile apps – This is a popular new way to earn money in a popular market.
- Make a tangible product – Make the PLR product CDof a DVD and send it to your customers. The shipping of a CD / DVD is cheap and people like to receive things on their address.
- Build a website with PLR and sell it on.
- Use the content for a webinar or teleseminar.
- Translate the PLR products in other languages to reach new audiences!
- Finally … you can use the information to learn from it myself.
Where can I find PLR products?
As mentioned, there are several web sites, here is the one I belong to and can vouch for:
Click here for a $10 membership (limited time), I think I paid around $150 when it first started.